Terms & Conditions
Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
Other Intellectual Property
All other intellectual property rights related to the content, software, and technology included on the Sites or used in the operation of the Sites, including without limitation, patents, trade secrets, trade dress, publicity rights, character rights, titles, and artistic and moral rights are the owned or licensed property of Impact Academy. Any use of these rights without the prior written permission of Anytime Fitness is strictly prohibited.
Information on the Sites may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions in relation to services, pricing, locations, descriptions, information, and other matters. Impact Academy reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to discontinue, change or update information at any time without prior notice. If Impact Academy discovers price errors, they will be corrected on Anytime Fitness’s systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITES AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. IMPACT ACADEMY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITES, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER IMPACT ACADEMY, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE SITES OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor or user of the Sites you shall not:
- violate any applicable law or regulation;
- upload, post, use, transmit, or otherwise make available, including by e-mail, (each, a “Post”) any content or information that is false or inaccurate;
- Post any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- Post any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- Post any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other intellectual property rights;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- use the Site to disseminate any information or content, including by e-mail, that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or information or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of the Sites by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of the Sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Sites by overloading or exceeding the capacity of the Sites or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Sites or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through the Sites or any affiliated or linked sites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to “screen scrape,” monitor, “mine,” or copy the web pages on the Sites or the content contained therein without prior, express, and written permission; or
- use the Sites for commercial purposes.
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this Site
Impact Academy may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of the Sites or the provision of any services without notice and s reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
If you are a registered user of any of the Sites, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Impact Academy reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to refuse or restrict access or service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content.
You authorize Impact Academy and any payment processing service provider it may engage to charge your credit card, or to debit or process payment through any other offered means, for any products or services you purchase through your use of the Sites. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will make payments in connection with the Sites, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card, debit card, or any other payment means used in or under your name. Unless otherwise specified, any amounts paid to Impact Academy are nonrefundable.
30 Days notice period in writing (EMAILS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED) is required to terminate membership
Name date of birth membership number and date off termination