Your Personal Information
Impact Academy is the so-called ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, as we make decisions on what information we hold and what we do with it.
Our contacts details are as follows:
25 High Street
What data we need
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Contact number
- Date of birth.
• Body composition analysis
• Fitness programming and results tracking
• Bank Details
If you are a job applicant:
• Phone number
• Email address
• Work history
Please note - Email addresses may be used as your unique identifier within our systems.
Why we need it
We require this basic personal information in order to provide services and information to you in line with our contract and our service agreements. We do not collect any personal information from you that we do not need.
What we do with it
All the personal data we collect is processed by our employees in the UK. However, this information is located (hosted) on servers within the European Union.
How we protect it
We recognise your rights concerning this information and take every possible measure to respect these rights and protect your personal data.
How long we keep your data
• Job applicant – 6 months
• Customer – indefinitely
• Business Partners – 6 years
This is in order to handle any outstanding or future enquiries as well as legal obligations. Should you wish your data to be deleted, you can exercise your “right to erasure” at any time. We will ensure safe disposal of your information if appropriate.
What we would also like to do with your data
We would like to use your details to inform you of any future offers and pertinent information. Your details are not shared with any third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time via phone, email or through our website. We will be contacting you under the Lawful Basis of Legitimate Interest as we believe, through your actions regarding our products and services, these communications will be of genuine interest to you.
If you are a member: We may need to contact you from time to time for operational reasons. As you are a member of GymGame we will be contacting you under the Lawful Basis of Contract, this is because want to be able to inform you of anything that may affect you using your gym, i.e. club opening times changing, class times changing etc.
As a citizen, you have a number of rights over your personal information, including:
• The right to access the data we hold on you.
• The right to correct or update this data.
• The right to have the data erased, once this contract is completed, and within the set retention period, unless you renew.
• The right to inform us if you feel your information is being used in an inappropriate way.
• The right to receive a downloaded file of the personal information we hold.
• If we are making automated decisions based on your information, or profiling you, you have the right to have an employee of Fitness Space conduct a review.
• If you request that we cease to use your data, this may prevent us from providing the contracted services to you.
• If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are not processing your personal data in accordance with the law, you can complain to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/.